Nutella Chiffon Cake is a soft and very high cake that both, adults and children, like so much.
Some time ago, I was looking for a good dessert, very greedy (capable to made the mouth water, to be clear >_<) and that could surprise the birthday boy. Emy is an extremely greedy boy and who would also gobble up the legs of the table, if he were in front of a laden table :-D. He love so much sweets and treats, but that if he is to smell the scent of a pork hock baked in the oven with chips, he could also decide to declare eternal love :-D.
The fact is, however, that he recently turned his birthday and my gift was the cake I’m talking about today. High, soft, naturally dairy free.
This is, as I said, a tall, soft and light dessert that suitable itself to billions of flavors based on the desire of the moment. The Nutella Chiffon Cake is a very soft cake, a characteristic that distinguishes this dessert, and especially delicious. In short, a dessert capable of stealing everyone’s hearts.
Nutella Chiffon Cake
- 1 Chiffon Cake Pan Ø20 cm or a cake mold with high sides Ø20 cm
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 140 g granulated sugar
- 30 g granulated sugar
- 20 g unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 6 egg whites
- 60 g water
- 60 g organic sunflower oil
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 1 sachet cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- — to finish - —
- 1 Nutella jar
- hazelnut chopped & roasted
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt.
- Whip the egg yolks with the sugar (140 g) for about 5 minutes (the mixture must become very light yellow).
- Beat the egg whites and add the cream of tartar; whisk until they become frothy. Slow down the speed and add the remaining sugar (30 g).
- Increase the speed and continue to whisk for another 5 minutes, until you have a firm meringue.
- Add a part of the egg whites to the yolks mixture, mix well from bottom to top and, once the compounds are well assembled, add the remaining egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into the pan without flour or butter it. Bake at 170 ° for about 40 minutes (do the toothpick test to check cooking).
- Remove from the oven and turn the mold upside down until completely cooled. Finally remove the removable bottom of the mold and place the cake on a wire rack.
- When the cake is completely cooled, decorate it with the Nutella in spoonfuls, distributing it evenly over the whole cake and leveling it to your liking.
- At he end, finish sprinkling with the chopped hazelnuts ^ _ ^